Private Equity $90,100 jobs
- Client needs someone that instrumented an hybrid (some bits on-premise, some bits on GCP, some bits proprietary to client.
- GCP certification: very nice to have.
- Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to train in our on-site gym and enjoy regular office visits from chiropractors, osteopaths, massage therapists and…
- Overseeing the daily operations of the underwriting team while ensuring profitable risk selection.
- Managing a team working on data migration project, once the…
$113,261 a year
- Supports the formation of and leads a cross functional committee, the EDI Task Force, that initiates, advises and mobilizes support for initiatives related to…
Public Sector Pension Investment Board
- Expertise in public or private (e.g., private equity, private debt, infrastructure, real estate, natural resources), or capital markets; and.
- Analyze private equity sector characteristics and priorities, and recommend new investment strategies and criteria.
- Private equity team management and strategy.
$55,870 - $144,413 a year
- Some relevant areas of expertise include: agro-meteorology; artificial intelligence; machine learning; atmospheric chemistry; atmospheric modelling;…
- The PAM Investment Operations team consists of investment professionals that support the operations for private assets such as mortgages, private debt, fixed…
Federal Public Sector Labour Relations and Employm...
$211,300 - $248,500 a year
- Significant leadership experience at a senior executive level within the private or public sector;
- The Chairperson provides strategic leadership to a quasi…
$95,753 - $114,243 a year
- *Senior management means Director level and above or Canadian Forces (CF) or private sector equivalent.
- Senior management means Director level and above or…
$88,980 - $104,541 a year
- Liaises with Public Health Ontario, the Ministry of Health, other Ontario health units, medical laboratories in Toronto (private and public), health care…
Carlyle Investment Management
- 8+ years of private credit operations or credit servicing experience required; illiquid credit experience strongly preferred•BS Degree in Finance, Accounting,…
$95,605 - $112,312 a year
- Extensive experience in the development of both operating and capital budgets within a large private or public sector organization.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.