Private Equity jobs
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, including investment banking, corporate development, financial modeling, private equity or valuation.
- Our large Public Sector client seeks PMP certified resource with excellent experience with JIRA/Confluence.
- 4 years of Digital IT Project Management experience.
$95,605 - $112,312 a year
- Extensive experience in the development of both operating and capital budgets within a large private or public sector organization.
- 2-5 years of experience in investment banking or private equity.
- Conduct industry research for an investment decision or to identify future investment…
- As a key member of the Global Investments IT team, the role of the Data Analyst is instrumental in enhancing data & analytics capabilities by championing…
Carlyle Investment Management
- 8+ years of private credit operations or credit servicing experience required; illiquid credit experience strongly preferred•BS Degree in Finance, Accounting,…
$88,980 - $104,541 a year
- Liaises with Public Health Ontario, the Ministry of Health, other Ontario health units, medical laboratories in Toronto (private and public), health care…
- To deliver service to our growing client base, Pinnacle is seeking outstanding Senior Fund Accountants with Private Equity experience in Toronto.
Greenspace Mental Health
$80,000 - $130,000 a year
- Work directly with mental health organizations (hospitals, private clinics, community agencies) to implement the Greenspace technology platform.
- Experience with private equity funds in real estate is preferred.
- Strike monthly NAV, prepare monthly reporting packages and prepare/review reconciliations for…
- A solid understanding of financial reporting, valuation models, private equity investment structures and institutional investors.
- You will have a role in managing and coordinating Investor Services, who is a strong contributor to the strategy of the department, ensuring the overall goals…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Equiton is a private equity company that specializes in providing private market real estate-based investments for Canadians.
- Bilingual English/French an asset.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.