Private Equity jobs
- Private Club: 1 year (Preferred).
- Similar work experience in a private golf club setting is an asset.
- We are currently hiring for the position of Assistant Food…
Katipult Technology Corp.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Investment Banking, Wealth Management, or Equity Capital Markets.
- Katipult - Powering & Transforming Global Capital Markets*.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner while dealing with any/all of the following: fellow COLE employees, utility representatives, public or…
$87,300 - $131,000 a year
- Knowledge of leading international standards for private sector environmental impact assessment.
- At least seven (7) years of relevant practical experience…
$74,200 - $111,400 a year
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in gender lens investing, gender equality in the private sector, preferably in emerging markets, or another…
$52,410 - $58,988 a year
- A *recognized postsecondary institution is defined as a Canadian public or private institution that is recognized or authorized to grant degrees, diplomas, and…
- 2-5 years of experience in investment banking or private equity.
- Depending on the level of experience, we may consider candidates at the Senior Associate level.
$32.97 - $36.13 an hour
- Ability to support the Toronto Public Service values to ensure a culture that champions inclusiveness, equity, diversity and respectful workplaces.
$62,800 - $94,200 a year
- Advanced knowledge of ATIA and PA, regulations and compliance requirements, as they apply to Crown Corporations and private sector.
$45.47 - $49.82 an hour
- Ability to support the Toronto Public Service values to ensure a culture that champions equity, diversity and respectful workplaces.
Purple Lake Investment Limited
$42,900 a year
- For more information please visit www.purplelakeinvestment.com.
- Position Title: * Economic Analyst (NOC 4162).
- Company Name*: Purple Lake Investment Ltd.
- Develop new and existing private label products for customers.
- The position is also accountable for private label product development.
$74,853 - $93,566 a year
- Working directly with housing providers (non-profit organizations, private developers, etc.).
- CMHC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages…
Urban Legal Recruitment Inc.
- Our client advises private equity funds and private investment companies on fund formation matters and private investments.
- Tier one law firm experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.