Priority Worldwide Services jobs
$74,000 - $105,000 a year
- An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority.
- Review each complaint and determine eligibility for adverse event reporting to worldwide regulatory agencies if needed.
- Dental and Extended health benefits.
$45,000 - $53,000 a year
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
- This position requires an individual with an attention to detail, a sense of urgency and a strong customer service focus.
- Operate forklift and reach truck.
- You will direct priorities for events and media, public and analyst relations.
- You will determine the optimal mix of engagement vehicles for your product,…
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our managed services practice.
- Exposure. You want to engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from…
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience within the financial services industry.
- Must have a post-secondary degree and relevant experience in financial services…
- You thrive in an environment with shifting and evolving priorities.
- Time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
- Drive customer adoption of best-in-class solutions, and affordability practices by becoming an influential local expert who uses deep relationships with global…
- The Seasonal Tax Assembler provides administrative support in the processing of personal tax returns for shareholders, managers and entrepreneurs for a wide…
$35,000 - $40,000 a year
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies.
- Ensuring the quality of the cleaning services.
- Buying materials, computer equipment, and other goods and services.
- Posséder des capacités pour la négociation;
$25.30 an hour
- Complete all work orders, assignments, and priority work lists as assigned consistent with our commitment to on-time performance.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Niren and Associates
- Effectively tailoring our services in order to provide optimal customer services while adhering to company policies and procedures;
- Prepare billing documents for customers and validate against signed orders and agreements.
- Post customer payments and prepare bank deposits; Monitor collections…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.