Post Foods Canada jobs
- Completion of a post-secondary school program with a focus on business acumen, marketing, hospitality, entertainment, and food service management is considered…
- Learn, develop and exhibit behaviors consistent with Canada Bread’s “Leadership Values”.
- Previous experience with summer positions in a unionized food, dairy,…
- Use food preparation and minor cleaning of kitchen and Day Centre duties as a means of engaging clients in meaningful activity and discussions.
- The successful candidate will possess a relevant post secondary education.
- Learn, develop and exhibit behaviors consistent with Canada Bread’s “Leadership…
- If Post Office on site, regular coordinating with Post Office Manager to ensure incoming and outgoing mail are handled in a timely and secure manner.
RYGIEL Supports for Community Living
- Diligently able to promote healthy eating/living habits and follow guidelines according the Canada Food Guide and dietician recommendations.
$18.10 an hour
- Current Safe Food Handling Certification.
- The Salvation Army Canada and Bermuda has four core values:
- Teach and support meal preparations with clients using…
- Work in accordance with all applicable legislations such as the Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHIMIS, GMPs and Food Safety.
- Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage.
- Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented.
- Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
- Excellent knowledge of food, food handling and preparation.
- Manage food inventory and culinary labour costs.
- Oversee adherence to legislative and food handling…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.