Post Foods Canada jobs
You refined by:
Signal 88 Security
$14 an hour
- WE PROVIDE HOTEL AND FOOD ALLOWANCE.
- Thorough knowledge of the Criminal Code of Canada and Provincial Statutes;
- Must hold valid CPR/First Aid certificate;
Good Samaritan Canada
- Food safe level 1 is required (post July 29, 2013) or equivalent for BC employees and Food Safety Basic or equivalent for Alberta employees.
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (Preferred).
- Must have basic knowledge of food handling procedures, Food Handler Certificate.
- Contribute to quality control of post harvest.
- Experience in a regulated and highly compliant environment is preferred (i.e. food industry, pharmaceutical).
$15.14 - $18.42 an hour
- We are looking for individuals who enjoy providing customer service and are comfortable in a fast-paced food and beverage environment.
$18.62 - $20.26 an hour
- Experience in using food safety practices.
- Experience in service and food presentation techniques.
- Experience in operating and sanitizing industrial food…
- The award-winning Vancouver Convention Centre (VCC) is currently in search of Guest Experience Ambassadors to join our team.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
$16.37 an hour
- Certification from an accredited educational institution in Food Sanitation and Safety Standards; Food Safety Regulations; and WHMIS standards.
- Food processing knowledge is an asset.
- Develop and implement planting schedules and sequencing.
- Establish, coordinate and monitor vegetable production programs …
- Food safe level 1 is required (post July 29, 2013) or equivalent for BC employees and Food Safety Certificate or equivalent for Alberta employees.
$17.30 an hour
- Previous food service experience in healthcare, hotel, restaurant or fast food considered an asset.
- Food service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Must be able to use iPad.
$22 an hour
- Verifies patient diet order information according to prescribed patient care plan that includes proper food texture, patient food preferences and food allergies…
$17.30 an hour
- Previous food service experience in healthcare, hotel, restaurant or fast food is considered an asset.
- Collects trays and washes dishes post meal service.
- Post secondary education in related care fields [e.g.
- Previous work experience in providing laundry, food or personal care services;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.