Pharmaceutical Manufacturing $122,000 jobs
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements in food and beverage, pharmaceuticals or related manufacturing industry.
- Initiate and execute R&D projects.
merit services ltd
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- 8+ years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in a process-oriented operations and/or related industry.
- Minimum 10-15 years progressive management experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in a diagnostics or pharmaceutical management environment.
- Manage Master and Working cell banking for development and commercial manufacturing;
- Motivated by the field, the Director of Industrial Process is responsible…
GVF Group of Companies
- Experience working in the ingredient or pharmaceutical industry.
- As our Vice President of Sales, you will be a key part of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Diverse business, quality, and industrial manufacturing knowledge base.
- Background in manufacturing and development, Regulatory Affairs and/or Quality Control.
- Minimum 10 years managing pharmaceutical/biotech industry Capital Projects /CAPEX including cost and schedule and project controls on large, multi-year projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.