Pharmaceutical Manufacturing jobs
You refined by:
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality operations and GMP.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical, food and natural health product regulations.
- Dispenses raw materials required for manufacturing Rx cards.
- Previous experience with operating/cleaning manufacturing equipment considered an asset.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude combined with experience with mechanical set-ups on packing and filling lines in a pharmaceutical, food or similar GMP…
The Green Organic Dutchman
- Previous experience in a similar role within a pharmaceutical or manufacturing packaging environment.
- Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials…
- 1 year in GMP manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical or related).
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Assists in the investigation of manufacturing issues and manufacturing deviations as reported by the production departments which includes completing quality…
$22 - $25 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Strong technical knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality assurance, GMP, ISO, ICH Guidelines.
- Assess proposed product, process and manufacturing site…
$16 - $18 an hour
- Cannabis manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred).
- Experience in a regulated and highly compliant environment (i.e. food industry, pharmaceutical).
- Work within a team to perform maintenance on electrical and/or instrumentation and control systems.
- Install, repair, modify, and troubleshoot industrial…
$25 - $40 an hour
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD).
- Act as technical consultant in a particular field of expertise.
- Over 2 years of chemical lab experience in a pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Perform chemical analysis to ensure product acceptability.
- Knowledge of contract manufacturing (CMO or CDMO) industry preferred.
- The focus of the role is to identify and develop new contract development and…
- 2-3 years quality assurance/ quality engineering experience preferred, in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) months of previous relevant experience in a biological, biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.