Perspective Youth Services jobs
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
$80,999 - $99,555 a year
- Creates and implements several events at any given time on behalf of CAS of Toronto, including Children and Youth in Care Day, Youth Recognition Awards, Day of…
- Community services within the Anishinaabe community:
- In collaboration with the multidisciplinary teams and practitioners, ensure that interventions, care…
- Offer commercial perspective to OCC, Ground Services and Nexus during irregular operation recovery planning.
- Communicate passengers’ issues reported by the tour…
- And/or cross sell between Youth and Adult experiences as necessary.
- WE enables youth and families to better the world – supporting 2,500+ local and global…
- Familiarity with the youth justice system and legal services in Toronto, particularly legal services through community agencies.
- Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling brand specific service standards as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to…
- Youth Advisory Board members provide the youthful perspective that is so important to developing a strong EmpowHERto program.
- Build trusting and successful relationships with internal stakeholders and deliver strong customer service;
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to…
- An in-house creative services agency;
- Head of Client Services & Business Development, Virtue.
- Works closely with the Head of Client Service and Business…
- Strong problem solving skills, able to take multiple perspectives and solve issues with a positive outcome.
- Work collaboratively with the creative services team…
Be the first to see new Perspective Youth Services jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.