Payments jobs in Manitoba
Nekter Juice Bar
$39,440 - $49,000 a year
- Receiving and receipting client payments;
- Answer a multi-line switchboard and direct incoming calls to appropriate team members;
- Temporarily due to COVID-19.
- Process financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals and bill payments as per standardized operating procedures, industry regulations and TD's Code of…
- Receive purchase orders, invoices and customer payments into company systems.
- In conjunction with administration staff, receive and process customer payments …
- Accepting all forms of Customer payment according to company guidelines.
- A Cashier scans and bags customer purchases, processing various forms of payment for…
Texas Education Agency
- Perform operational activities incidental to the operation of the program, such as monitoring authorization of persons to sign-in and out program participants,…
- We offer industry leading training, one on one support, outstanding commission opportunity, industry leading rates and a full suite of POS products.
- This support package will cover basic living expenses for one volunteer and is not intended to cover home-based expenses (ex. loans, support payments, etc.).
- Maintains and records all incoming invoices and payments received and the status of each transaction within the processing system;
HEERA TRANSPORT LTD
$16.75 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail.
- Obtain and process information required to provide…
- Troubleshooting delivery issues, processing rail unload information, processing container load information, payment of freight and fobbing invoices.
- Process cash register payments by cash, cheque, credit card, gift card and debit.
- Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all…
ONBusiness Chartered Professional Accountants
- Invoice and customer payment processing.
- We are looking for a full time bookkeeper in our Winnipeg office for our Small Business Department.
$48,399 - $55,132 a year
- The incumbent has access to the SAP and PRISM systems to verify payments, monitor expenditures, witness attendances, receipt of medical records, order details,…
$11.65 an hour
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms.
Westwood Employment Link
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.