Partner One Capital $80,000 jobs
- The team directly supports the Chief Information and Operations Officer (CIOO) of Capital Markets on a variety of topics including: Strategic Planning;…
Bart & Associates, Inc.
- Partner with senior Operations leadership to strategically plan, organize, direct, implement, evaluate, and manage the assigned project needs.
WP Osborne Executive Search Inc.
- For more information on their recent acquisitions and growth please visit us at www.starlightinvest.com and www.linkedin.com/company/starlight-investments-ltd-.
Rothschild & Co
- Conduct and model a broad range of corporate finance situations and due diligence for client transactions including strategic alternatives, capital structure…
- Consult with business partners on Talent Acquisition processes, activities and outcomes to position yourself as a valued partner.
- What You Need to Know.
- Client focused experience in Capital Markets or related industry.
- Post-secondary education and designation/certifications applicable to working within Capital…
Ojasa Canada Limited
$61 an hour
- Capital Markets experience in Equities Risk and Margin: 2 years (Required).
- This contract position is with a Ojasa partner's client organization, for one of the…
- Practical view of HR as a business partner and support function.
- Provide Business Partner support to client group leadership and corresponding employee base.
- Act as the primary Finance Business Partner (FBP) with key business units within our Seller organization and collaborate across all levels and business…
- Assist in the evaluation of proposed capital expenditures and ensure the impacts of the capital plan are incorporated into the overall financial plans of the…
- Partner with senior leadership to define prioritized process improvement initiatives complete with actions plans, project milestones and success metrics.
- Interested in joining one of Canada’s top asset management firms?
- Our business comprises eleven institutional investment affiliates that are responsible for…
- Partner with TMX’s technology and development team to ensure product roadmap deliverables are achieved on time and on budget.
- Manage working capital to set DSO goals.
- Registered Engineer in one or more Canadian Provinces is desirable but not essential.
- Lead and mentor office staff.
- Experience with complex credit transactions including Cross border, Syndication, and Capital Markets, Equity and Subordinated Debt.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.