Partner One Capital $80,000 jobs
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in managing, coaching and mentoring personnel as well as managing operating and capital budgets.
- Experience in Delivery or assessment of Capital Projects and Programs.
- Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls,…
- Knowledge of the Ottawa market and ability to work throughout the National Capital Region.
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with trade partners,…
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Java, Scala, Python and/or R.
- The position involves working effectively with different internal partners…
- You build effective relationships and are able to collaborate with peers, management, and business partners.
- You will provide professional / technical advice as…
- Capital project implementation advice including design and construction.
- Solid knowledge of the various methods of carrying out major capital projects.
- Work on several engagements at a time and with tight deadlines, possibly reporting to multiple partners.
- Work closely with senior managers and partners and…
- Identify challenges and opportunities for portfolio assets and work with the Capital Allocation and Asset Valuation teams;
- CFA, C.App. or AACI preferred;
- Our technology is a mix of building world-class user experiences for our partners and direct customers, automating workflows to enable fast lending decisions,…
- Representing Pomerleau Capital in the industry.
- Building strong relationships with partners and external advisors.
- Financial analysis and financial modeling.
- This is a high visibility role that is empowered to have a significant impact on one of the largest professional services firms in Canada.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.