Partner One Capital $80,000 jobs
- Occasionally support one of our other business units in a cross-functional role (e.g. Valuations, Corporate Finance, Restructuring, Global Infrastructure…
- Review and analyze historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions.
- Work on several engagements at a time and with tight deadlines, possibly reporting to multiple partners.
- Work closely with senior managers and partners and…
- Capital project implementation advice including design and construction.
- Solid knowledge of the various methods of carrying out major capital projects.
- 8+ years of experience with a professional services company in capital works or internal capital work team.
- 3+ years of major or mega capital project experience…
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our FM & EPM methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers…
- Management and financial reporting – interim and annual audited financial statements; actual versus budget monitoring and reporting; loans and investments…
- Develop and grow KPMG’s capital project advisory services, and manage the delivery of program/project delivery governance, commercial and technical advisory…
- We combine our knowledge of valuation principles and techniques with our practical understanding of capital markets.
- Our valuation approach is rigorous.
- Knowledge of economic capital calculation methodologies.
- Knowledge of financial institutions’ regulatory environment, particularly guidelines and capital…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.