Partner One Capital $80,000 jobs
$110,090 - $137,619 a year
- This is one permanent full-time position.
- This position also works closely with business partners in contract management and bylaw enforcement.
- Business Analyst - Capital Markets, Trading Applications.
- Business Analyst - Capital Markets, Trading Applications - Assignment Location.
- Prepare and manage capital budget for new products, services and enhancements.
- Collaborative – able to partner with other functions/business leaders on complex…
- Leverage systems for identifying trends, employee reporting, identifying opportunities, threats and gaps in our human capital, and succession and development…
- Practical view of HR as a business partner and support function.
- Provide Business Partner support to client group leadership and corresponding employee base.
Rothschild & Co
- Conduct and model a broad range of corporate finance situations and due diligence for client transactions including strategic alternatives, capital structure…
- Client focused experience in Capital Markets or related industry.
- Post-secondary education and designation/certifications applicable to working within Capital…
$128,729 - $151,278 a year
- Its mandate is to lead and direct the City's participation in long-term, multi-billion dollar transit network expansion initiatives with a focus on leading and…
- Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work effectively as a government and partner…
- It will also be expected that you build and maintain relationships with fund partners.
- Based in Toronto, you will be an integral part of the Private Capital…
National Capital Region, ON
$89,534 - $116,393 a year
- Preferred: university degree in one of the fields above and/or additional training in project management.
- The incumbent supports the Client-Partners in tracking…
- Perform other responsibilities related to the day to day management of our people including: departures/off boarding activities (consulting with Human Capital…
- Partner with senior leadership to define prioritized process improvement initiatives complete with actions plans, project milestones and success metrics.
- You'll be the hub between partners, customers, development, marketing, support, implementation consulting, operations, and sales for your product area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.