Partner One Capital jobs
You refined by:
Halifax, NS (undo)
- Ability to lead and promote teamwork among QA/QC partners.
- Responsible for sign off and final delivery of Capital Equipment to Customer in conjunction with…
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in project management, delivering new build and capital improvement projects.
- What you’ll get to do as a Project Manager:
$7,922 - $10,894 a month
- A clear communication style and ability to influence other key clients and partners.
- Experience working with partners and other stakeholders across industry,…
- Feels comfortable working with non-technical business partners.
- The Senior Security Analyst plays a critical role within the AXIS SNOC in enterprise monitoring…
Secure State Cyber
- We maintain a service-focused and results-oriented operation in order to ensure maximum benefit for our customers and partners.
- Secure State Cyber (Canada) Inc.
- Following Scotiabank’s One Team One Goal core values.
- Resolving issues/negotiating compromises between team members and partners from other Scotiabank Groups …
- The lead will be a subject matter expert in one or more elements of the application they support.
- Collaborate and partner with vendors, creating a blended /…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.