- As our Dietary Aide, you will: *.
- Provide professional table service supporting a superior dining experience for residents and guests.
$23.08 - $23.54 an hour
- Are you a someone with strong food service and food handling experience?
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dietary Aide to join our Food Services…
Tudor House Personal Care Home
$15.00 - $17.58 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills.
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs.
$15.52 - $17.99 an hour
- As a member of the Support Services team, performs a variety of functions mainly in the.
- Service and distribution of food and/or supplies to patients, residents…
Arnprior Regional Health
$20.94 - $21.48 an hour
- Status: Temporary Part-Time (0.60 FTE).
- Hourly Rate: $20.94 - $21.48 (as of September 29, 2019).
- Posting Date*: February 20, 2020.
$20.51 - $21.61 an hour
- Contact Katie Belisle Recruitment & Staffing Specialist, 613 -544-4900 x 53454 for a complete list of duties, responsibilities or inquiries.
$16.41 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed.
- Reporting to the Director of Culinary Services/the Dietary Manager, the Dietary Aide provides support…
- The Dietary Aide is responsible for assisting in the preparation and serving of meals and providing catering services, ensures work areas are maintained in a…
- This base site of this position is West-Man Nursing Home.
- Current Food Handler Training Certificate Level 1 or willing to obtain within six (6) months.
Braemar Retirement Centre-Wingham
$19.82 an hour
- Braemar Retirement Centre is seeking caring compassionate people who would be interested in joining our culinary team as we are looking for a dedicated…
Parry Sound, ON
$18.27 - $18.78 an hour
- Food Handler Training Program Certificate; or.
- Proof of enrollment in a Food Service Worker Program; or.
- Proof of entry into a registered training agreement in…
$19.81 an hour
- We are currently hiring Dietary Aides - Part-time and Casual Call-in *.
- The County of Simcoe is one of the largest employers in the region.
Derbecker's Heritage House
St. Jacobs, ON
- Derbecker's Heritage House is seeking a part-time Dietary Aide.
- The Dietary Aide is responsible for assisting in the provision of safe and nutritious foods.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.