Part Time $20,500 jobs in Middleton, NB
- Candidates should have a graduate degree in Biology or a related field and possess the expertise to.
- Instruct Ornithology at the post-secondary level.
- Affect learning, strategies and methods for facilitating adult learning, learning domains, learning.
- Characteristics of adult learners, and Universal Design for…
- As a stipendiary (part-time) position.
- Education and considers the broader educational role of the museum.
- This seminar course involves 3 contact hours of class…
- A stipendiary (part-time) position.
- The course is required of all first year BFA students and involves six contact.
- Hours of class time per week.
- Enrollment 30 students, course time TBA, 6 contact hours/week.
- Engaged members of the contexts in which they live and learn.
- Carrying out projects with them.
- RELG/CENL 2001, Community Narratives (3 credits), maximum enrollment 30.
- Students, course time TBA, 6 contact hours/week.
- Teaching with program development for Colville House, a small house museum located in the historic home of.
- 3991 (New Narratives in Canadian and Indigenous Art)…
- RELG 1681 and 3001 will be taught in the lecture format, and RELG 3411 will be.
- Taught in the seminar format.
- Religions, or be nearing completion.
- Course in the Fall 2019 semester, commencing September 4, 2019.
- UNST 3991, Community Engaged Learning (3 credits), anticipated enrollment 25.
- This is a stipendiary (part-time) appointment.
- Performer, and studio teaching experience at the university level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.