Part Time $20,000 jobs in Thornhill, ON
- With this emphasis on storytelling, the part-time Graphic Designer will help develop and execute the unique CityNews brand via graphic content generation while…
- Emailing, Tweeting, calling and interviewing people as you chase and research enterprise story pitches.
- Pitching during brainstorms and story meetings.
- Production assistant, deko operator, floor director, teleprompter, news director.
- Participates in pre/post production meetings.
- Rogers Radio is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Part-time Promotions Representative.
- This position is located out of our Toronto office and reporting to…
- Reporting to the Managing Assignment Editor, this Assignment Editor will demonstrate exceptional story chasing skills that will produce lead worthy content.
- Non-linear editing of broadcast content using Quantel Edit System and associated supporting software.
- Ability to make supportive editorial decisions.
- As a part time Integrated Playout Operator in Sportsnet Master Control, your role within Rogers will be: Ensuring top quality delivery of the Sportsnet…
- Tracking-down the biggest names in North American sports.
- Monitor and edit audio content from internal and external sources.
- This position is located out of our Toronto office and reporting to the Director of Marketing, Radio & Broadcast Brands.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 10%.
- Planning and execution of large scale community events.
- Facilitation of dynamic program leader training and workshops for youth and adults.
- Jays Care Foundation is looking for up to 45 energetic, passionate, and experienced recreation program leaders to be coaches in our Reviving Baseball in Inner…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.