Part Time jobs in Thornhill, ON
$15 - $18 an hour
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work various hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays (as required).
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
$15.50 - $17.00 an hour
- Looking for part time line cook for local pub.
- Have a least 2 years experience.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications.
$15 - $18 an hour
- The Line Cook will be responsible for preparing quality and consistent menu items to exacting standards and ensure cleanliness guidelines.
$16 - $18 an hour
- Participation in preparation of menu items from scratch.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- *knowledge of Korean OR Japanese language is preferred but not…
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and items are produced quickly and efficiently…
- Some of the key responsibilities include: preparing and cooking all items required for the daily menu, (hot, cold and buffet, ala carte) by following proper…
- Standard First Aid certification an asset;
- Assist in the continued development of kitchen operations including, but not limited to: training and operational…
Meadowbrook Golf Club
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- We are looking for a full or part-time Line Cooks.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.