Part Time jobs in Thornhill, ON
$15 an hour
- Report any technical problems to the team leaders to avoid losing respondents.
- Interested in new product development, political polling and consumer trends?
$16 an hour
- Deliver administrative support for office staff, sales team and production/installation department.
- We design, manufacture, and install a complete line of…
$16 an hour
- Completed post-secondary education (e.g., diploma, undergraduate degree) is preferred.
- Keep record of guards not allowed by clients to be scheduled for work at…
- Controls cash, lottery, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures.
- Strong computer and register skills.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and…
- Sales & Customer Service Associates, Cashiers, Retail Merchandise Receivers & Stockers, Pricers, Inventory Sorting, Processing & Production, Warehouse Material…
- Willingness to learn - using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship you’ll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard…
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- This position will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of…
- It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile.
- Candidates are invited to apply for the 18 hours bi-weekly Part Time Receptionist/Clerk position at our 150-bed long-term care facility located in Scarborough,…
- Under the supervision of the Campus Director, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing a variety of ongoing clerical and administrative support…
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
- You're innovative: Whenever you see a merchandising…
$16 - $18 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers.
- Receive credit and employment applications.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.