University Health Network
Part Time jobs in Thornhill, ON
- The principle responsibilities of the Health Care Assistant (HCA) include: giving out meal trays to patient; preparing patients to receive nutrition (i.e.…
- As an integral member of the Linen/Laundry Department, the duties of the LAUNDRY SORTER/WASHER include: collecting, sorting, washing, drying and folding soiled…
- You will carry out program development by facilitating health promotion and wellness education planning and implementation activities; participate in skills and…
$50,114 - $62,643 a year
- Supporting ongoing academic operations, such as research workshops, symposia and teaching and learning events.
- Relevant undergraduate degree or diploma.
- The Medical Administrative Assistant I utilizes knowledge of medical terminology and exercises judgment or decision-making to provide secretarial and clerical…
- For current UHN employees, only those who have successfully completed their probationary period, have a good employee record along with satisfactory attendance…
- Completion of a recognized business post secondary office administration, business administration diploma program, or recognized equivalent.
- ; performing floor care, within scope of authority, moving furniture and other items, as required; cleaning, disinfecting and maintaining Operating Rooms (O.R.)…
- Declared competency in the areas of Clinical Neuropsychology and Clinical Psychology (adults) or Rehabilitation Psychology (adults); with no restrictions on…
- 6 months to less than 1 year practical and related experience and/or 3 months to less than 6months on the job training.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.