Part Time jobs in Thornhill, ON
- ED flow is also paramount in the delivery of patient care and this individual will work together with the team leader to ensure fluid transitions while…
- Current certification in Basic Lifesaver, Basic Rescuer C or Heartsaver Plus issued by St. Joseph's Health Centre.
- Must be registered with the Ontario College of Medical Laboratory Technologists (CMLTO) and possess a current CMLTO registration certificate with Transfusion…
- Must be registered with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO) and possess a current CMLTO registration certificate with…
- Demonstrates commitment to ongoing professional development in order to continue to provide optimal patient care.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Completion of the Food Service Worker community college program preferred.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively with staff, customers and patients…
- Candidates without Coronary Care II or equivalent qualification may be considered if there are no other internal or external qualified candidates and candidate…
- Provides care for clients with multiple medical co-morbidities and social complexity.
- Develops a plan of care and integrates nursing activities with other inter…
- Recent experience specific to Labour and Birth and/or successful completion of perinatal nursing certificate at a recognized community college.
- Recent experience specific to Labour and Birth and/or postpartum/gynaecology successful completion of perinatal nursing certificate at a recognized community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.