Part Time jobs in Thornhill, ON
- To assist with small projects as required by other administrative support (i.e. labels, bulk mailing, etc.);
- To greet, assist and direct all visitors;
- Manage a budget - Detailed oriented with ability to track work done and record costs.
- Required reports with supervisor; - Adheres to established facility…
- Key Responsibilities - Assist in the planning, organization and implementation of meaningful programs for the residents, in collaboration with the Recreation…
- This role is responsible for sourcing, the full cycle RFQ and/or RFP process from RFQ/RFP document development to post award implementation, contract…
- Qualifications - Must have an empathy for and ability to get along with the elderly and the handicapped - Ability to understand and follow the proper food…
- The Service Desk Analyst is the first point of contact for technology and application support for Revera internal clients.
- Reporting to the Manager – HR Operations, the HR Operations Coordinator –(Benefits) will provide expert support related to benefits entitlement support for…
- Provide support with tracking onboarding program completions;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs;
- Input and submit employer’s occupational incident reports to applicable provincial worker’s compensation boards (WCB/WSIB);
- OHS policies and procedures update.
- Providing research and drafting support on various matters.
- Revera’s legal department provides a full range of legal services for Revera, including real…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.