Part Time jobs in Thornhill, ON
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
- Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
- To provide all areas of the restaurant with clean, sanitized dishware on a timely basis.
- To maintain the dish area in a good state of organization, repair and…
- Provide full food and beverage service to guests seated at the bar.
- Prepare beverages promptly and accurately for servers and guests.
- The Culinary Supervisor must ensure the expectations of our guests are met and surpassed in terms of service excellence and food quality while adhering to…
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
- Daily preparation and management of fresh made prep…
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.