Part Time jobs in Sherkston, ON
You refined by:
- Placing small items (under 10 lbs) including pet supplies, household items, etc. into stock in the sales area of the store.
- Working knowledge of POS system.
Cherry Hill Club, Ltd.
- The Dishwasher, under the direction of the Food and Beverage Manager will establish and conduct a routine of “cleaning and maintaining” Kitchen work areas…
$18 an hour
- Assisting in inventory check of plants and inventory checkouts of product.
- Review and approval of input materials, equipment, premises, and standard operating…
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and…
- Great benefits, paid training, career development, bonus opportunities, a competitive wage, and a 50% Team Member discount.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries,…
Educational Options Foundation
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Work with team members to prepare financial documents and investigate expense items.
- Serve as a department resource.
- As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by: • Providing exceptional customer service •…
- Small projects as required by other administrative support (i.e. labels, bulk mailing,.
- Once, work under pressure, and meet deadlines; - Highly organized and…
Sobeys Fort Erie
Fort Erie, ON
$14 an hour
- Operating a cash register as needed for relief during peak business hours.
- Maintaining and building merchandise displays in compliance with Company programs.
- Accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Customs brokerage: 2 years (Required).
- Assist in cashing out the register at the end of the day.
- As a Server, you'll greet customers, take orders, serve food, and maintain the cleanliness of the…
- Willingness to learn - using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship you’ll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard…
- Complete a criminal background check.
- Complete weekly coaching for review with Management and follow recommended course of action to further develop sales…
- The skills you bring to this paid position (with a variable work schedule) help make election day possible in your community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.