Part Time jobs in Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC
121 jobs found within 50 km of Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC
No jobs found within 25 km of Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC
Mon Ami Restaurant Brossard
- (Server)Training time for 1~2 week.
- Hiring dish washer and front server for restaurant now.
- Resume is better for applying.
$24 an hour
- The main functions of a Credit Analyst is to optimize credit opportunities by adjudicating, structuring, packaging and authorizing credit within designated…
- Develop a basic knowledge of all the departments in the store;
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per H&M’s store standards.
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment.
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours.
- Clean appearance, approved uniform, name badge) • Complies with all health and safety regulations • Complies with all store policies and procedures • Ensures…
$17.00 - $20.40 an hour
- Reporting directly to their clinic Center Director & National Supervisor - the Counselor’s main responsibility is to provide an exceptional patient experience…
- The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers.
- As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and…
- As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need.
- Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities, attend to employees development while continuing to meet financial targets and reporting responsibilities.
- Contact existing and prospective customers by both telephone and text message.
- Use customer relationship management software to record and track progress.
- Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection…
- Have around two years of customer service experience including using a cash register.
- Complete the customer experience during transactions at the register.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.