Part Time jobs in Middleton, NB
You refined by:
Mount Allison University (undo)
- Must have a doctoral degree in a related field.
- Online and onsite sessions during the winter 2020 term.
- The course will be taught in a hybrid format with both.
- Teaching during the Winter term of 2020 CLAS 2521 “The Archaeology of Daily Life.”.
- Be given to applicants with a PhD and prior teaching experience.
- Facilitation of a project-based learning program for the students of the school.
- Through community based learning philosophies and practices and then, working…
- Performer, and studio teaching experience at the university level.
- Per week, overseeing student performance preparation, and assessing performance juries.
- Areas of South Asian religions and gender studies.
- RELG 1681 and 3001 will be taught in the lecture format, and RELG 3411 will be.
- Taught in the seminar format.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.