Part Time jobs in Gibsons, BC
- Works with other members of the Total Compensation team, and also collaborates with other HR functions to support effective delivery of programs and services…
$44,100 - $47,568 a year
- This position is responsible for providing front line customer service to applicants and existing students of Advanced Placement and Degree programs and for…
$57,734 - $62,646 a year
- Creates Cognos reports for new or modified PTS system processes; reports for targeted activities, providing data-based evidence to support management decisions,…
- Strong computing and social media skills, including fluency in content management, presentation, word processing software applications, and social media…
$36,292 - $38,584 a year
- Researches, writes, and edits various marketing products including brochures, website articles, collateral material, backgrounders, presentations, and other…
$54,595 - $59,311 a year
- Collects and analyzes data related to possible student record duplication; liaises with stakeholders as appropriate; determines student record for retention;…
$64,431 - $95,076 a year
- Machinist or Tool and Die Interprovincial Certificate or BC Certificate of Qualification.
- Teaching credential is preferred or the willingness to enroll in the…
$46,258 - $50,103 a year
- The Program Assistant maintains attendance reports, ensures grades are processed accurately and timely, schedules student interviews, various filing and Records…
$50,718 - $88,839 a year
- Teaching topics in software development, IT and related technologies in a post-secondary, education environment would be an asset.
- BENEFITS OF WORKING AT BCIT:
- Participates in preparation, analysis and management of FCD annual operating budget, preparing forecasting information and analyzing/reconciling expenditures,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.