Part Time jobs in Fort Garry, MB
You refined by:
- Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout the store; recommend and…
- Shift times will vary from store to store but can include starting as early as 5 A.M. and possible overnight shifts based on store needs and time of year.
- As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by: • Providing exceptional customer service •…
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
U-Puttz Amusement Centre, McPhillips Street
- High school degree or equivalent.
- A team member at U-Puttz Amusement Centre will be trained in all areas of the facility and will learn knowledge in food…
Healthway Medical Center
$12 - $14 an hour
- Other trades certificate or diploma.
- 7 months to less than 1 year.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
Cora Breakfast & Lunch(St.Vital)
$11.65 an hour
- Maintain a high level of suggestive sales.
- Preparing bill and processing payment.
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items.
- MB Driver's License and Reliable Transportation required.
- Part Time Office Cleaner needed for FIXED SHIFTS Mon - Fri, 5 days per week for 4.5 hours per Evening.
- ResponsibilitiesEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide…
Fit Club Winnipeg
$13 - $18 an hour
- 65% Leads start a trial program within 7 days of contact.
- Assist members with account related questions.
- Complete all tasks on our Red Carpet Customer Service…
$14 - $17 an hour
- Criminal record check, references required.
- One weekend per month off.
- Reliable, trust worthy, able to work on own.
- Ideal for a retired person.
$11.65 an hour
- Previous experience of a year or more in a related field is required.
- Weekdays must be open, morning, weekend, and Holiday availability is essential.
$14.52 an hour
- Warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred).
- Prepare orders by picking, packing, wrapping and labelling product.
- Ensure that customer service targets and goals are…
$15 - $20 an hour
- Answers phones and greet clients and customers.
- We are looking for responsible Administrative Assistants to perform a variety of administrative and clerical…
- Inventories typically begin at various times of the day, depending on customer needs, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.