Part Time jobs in Chase River, BC
You refined by:
Vancouver Island Health Authority (undo)
Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients, including young children, parents, Community partners, staff, teachers and other school staff.
- Grade 12, medical terminology and graduation from a recognized Nursing Unit Clerk program plus one year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination…
- Working Sole Charge, as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team providing client-centered care for a multi-site operation, the Social Worker provides…
- The Registered Nurse (RN) Community Health Services, practices in accordance with relevant provincial legislation, nursing standards, the code of ethics as…
- Ability to operate related equipment, including utilizing a variety of standard computerized office software applications.
- Working as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, the Surgical Care Nurse functions as an experienced self-directed surgical care nurse by assessing,…
- Reporting to the Manager and under the supervision and direction of the registered nurse or designate, the Health Aide assists the resident /client in…
- Sonography Canada and/or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) certification credentials as a Generalist Sonographer and one (1) year…
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and deal effectively with, patients/residents, families, staff, physicians, research staff, and other health care providers.
- Recent training in Non Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) or equivalent and current CPR certification required.
- Psycho-education and family support as required;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.