Part Time jobs in Chase River, BC
- Childminding attendants ensure this area is clean, safe, and provide care and supervision to member’s children while they complete their workout.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- You will champion weekend sales strategies and support the General Manager developing and leading 4 – 8 team members.
- You proactively engage with the community, members and social media to share your passion for health and fitness, demonstrate and monitor safe equipment use and…
- Year-round social activities; active participant in charitable and community events.
- Group Fitness Certification from a recognized fitness association (e.g.…
- In this position the AFM maintains a client base, ensures team members activities align with our brand standards, supports our members and encourages their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.