Part Time jobs in Chase River, BC
- You will have a high degree of social skills (courteous, sincere, articulate, well groomed), combined with a high level of tolerance while interacting with the…
- The Stocking Team is responsible for providing physical assistance in moving merchandise between sales and stock areas, as well as general housekeeping,…
- Shift times will vary from store to store but can include starting as early as 5 A.M. and possible overnight shifts based on store needs and time of year.
- Front end duties include monitoring cashier coverage, maintaining front end supplies, replenishing change float, and answering calls for customer assistance at…
- The job of a London Drugs TECH Specialist is to provides sales assistance to our customers in all technical areas of the store including Computers, Audio Visual…
- Current and applicable Apple Certification (ACMT, ACiT), familiarity with Apple Service Metrics (PSP, CSAT, ACSE) and proven user experience in MacOs Operating…
- Proven skills to provide advice and guidance to customers on beauty products, services and store promotions.
- The job of a London Drugs BEAUTY ADVISOR is to help…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.