Part Time jobs in Chase River, BC
- The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion…
- Responsible for delivering the highest level of store fashion ability through the execution of visual presentation within the in store marketing guidelines.
- Build your client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow-up on satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of up…
- Work with Vendor Partners to maximize sales opportunities through suggestive selling, store events / seminars and wardrobe clients.
- How Often You May Travel:
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.