Part Time jobs in Acheson, AB
- Minimum six months of experience handling cash and an ability to add and multiply.
- Strong manual dexterity to accurately handle money, tickets, and poker chips.
- Food Safe Level 1 (BC) to be completed prior to start date.
- Maintain cleanliness and uphold Food Safe standard.
- Organize and support team in janitorial needs.
- Secures cards, chips and cash; authorizes and verifies all transactions and concentrates on table activities.
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food…
- Support bar staff and servers in maintaining a high level of service.
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness.
- Cash handling experience using a Point of Sale system (POS) or cashier register.
- Support service team in maintaining a high level of service.
- Cash handling experience using POS system or cashier register.
- World Host / Super Host certificate or other similar customer service programs preferred.
- Serving It Right (BC)/ Proserve (Alberta) certificate/ Smart Serve (Ontario).
- Must be 19 years of age or older in British Columbia and 18 years of age or older…
- Diploma or Certificate in Culinary Arts or equivalent education.
- Experience with various knife-cutting techniques and knowledge in food safety preparation.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.