Part Time jobs in Acheson, AB
You refined by:
- Greets and acknowledges guest while maintaining the Guest register.
- Balances the cash drawer and checks all agreements against receipts for accuracy and adjusts…
- You'll get to listen to a variety of audio content (meetings, movies, commercials, lectures, and more!).
- All you need is a computer, headset, broadband internet…
- Assist with daily cash balancing and custodial duties.
- Welcome members enthusiastically and make them feel at home.
- You have a high school diploma.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s full range of products & services to enable you to connect your customers with other colleagues who can…
- Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, flexible hours, tuition assistance and cash incentive programs.
HallettFinancial Services Ltd
$25 - $35 an hour
- Part time work from your home or other location.
- Office assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Office functions: download software, integrate with existing processes,…
- Working in a team environment to support customers at our service desk – includes general customer questions, taking customer calls, operating the cash register…
- Ability to work evening, weekend and holidays as required.
- Develop and promote a deep understanding of Rogers Place, its programs and services.
Thermo Fisher - America
- Support to Quality Objectives by proactively reporting corrective and or/preventative actions to your immediate supervisor when warranted for the continuous…
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on quantity, and quality requirements.
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details…
$15 an hour
- Planet Fitness, a private equity backed fitness retailer, is seeking candidates for the role of Front Desk Associates.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
$17.99 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Store documents and information securely.
- Greet customers and offer Services.
- High School diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- 18 years of age or older.
- You'll get to watch a wide variety of video content (TV, movies, university lectures, and more!).
- All you need is a computer, headset, broadband internet, and…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them—advising, selling, and even setting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
GYMVMT & HER GYMVMT With locations throughout Calgary and Edmonton, we are inspiring a new movement by innovating and re-energizing the fitness experience. We are the space. The rest is up to you.