Packaging $70,000 jobs in Quebec Province
- Businesses served include the automotive, electronics, flat panel display, medical device and semiconductor manufacturing sectors; the food, beverage and…
Confidential - Manufacturing industry
- Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role is responsible for the research, design and development duties related to the evaluation, installation,…
- Develop final pricing and packaging of all costs and data.
- The Proposal Specialist will report into the Commercial Operations Manager.
GCBT Green Cross biotherapeutics
- Quality oversight of production with a team dedicated for manufacturing support of fractionation, purification, fill/finish and packaging areas.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in graphic design and packaging design.
- Conceive and design various projects including product packaging and branding, merchandising…
- Knowledge of the packaging market, an asset.
- Work on various supply projects: reduction of costs, substitution of parts, new sources of supply, and inventory…
- Good knowledge of Debian or Red Hat packaging.
- Distributing and managing critical web applications in multi-cloud environments.
- What are we looking for?
Le Groupe TGC
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Réaliser le build et le packaging des applications avant livraison et déploiement.
- Au sein de l’équipe Opération et en collaboration avec l’ingénieur DevOps…
Rayonier Advanced Materials
- With manufacturing operations in the U.S., Canada and France, Rayonier Advanced Materials employs approximately 4,200 people and generates approximately US$2…
- Demonstrated skills in developing pricing strategies, promotions and packaging that enhance customer experience and attachment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.