Optimal Academics jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
ruby Life Inc.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Maintain BI services & code to ensure optimal performance.
- Your next opportunity is with us*.
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering).
- You will have the ability to recommend and influence how critical applications are architected…
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or academic equivalent is an asset.
- Foster and maintain optimal Union relations and recognize the Union’s leadership.
- Fully affiliated with the University of Toronto, our vision is to advance Mount Sinai's pre-eminence as an academic and research health centre.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required with strong academic credentials.
- Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for…
$25 an hour
- After school educational program seeks highly qualified tutor.
- We work with students with learning disabilities and other special needs, including, but not…
- Broad knowledge of clinical research in an academic, hospital or industry environment including protocol requirements, Research Ethics Board relations, and data…
- Academic or work experience with Python, R, git, and cloud platforms.
- Tackle a breadth of challenges from wrangling data, finding the optimal model fit, and…
- Completion of post-secondary education and accreditation with HR specialty or related academics.
- Professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high…
$39.69 - $47.39 an hour
- Eligible to engage in student education with academic partners.
- Actively contributes to the academic mandate of the organization as an educator, researcher,…
Business Operations and Administration
$88,643 a year
- Work directly with ITS Directors to assess complex procurement requests and determine optimal acquisition strategies;
- To be successful in this role you will be:
- Actively contributing to the education of all learners in the academic setting.
- To define and develop a culture and interprofessional primary health care…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers, meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients.