Operations Manager $80,000 jobs in Milton, ON
- Beyond the technical requirements, we need a manager who will influence the overall strategy while establishing goals and directing the activities of the team…
- Review and Approve Customer Weekly Invoices collaborating with Operations to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Post secondary education or relevant experience and…
Accent Fairchild Group
- The Product Manager will be responsible for: .
- The Product Manager works collaboratively within the Product Management team and helps achieve objectives…
- Stay informed of competitor operations.
- DADCO products are widely approved and used in global stamping operations for many industries including metal stamping,…
$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- Alaluf Optical is looking for an experienced Production Manager to oversee the manufacturing operations in our new state-of-the-art facility in Mississauga…
- In this role, you would be reporting to the Senior Manager of Indirect Lending Operations and be accountable for 3 key mandates; operational business analysis,…
- The Operations Manager directs and coordinates day to day operations of the facility in an industrial organization.
- Assists in controlling and reducing scrap.
$79,251 - $105,669 a year
- Reporting to the District Manager, Parks Operations, this position is responsible for all Parks maintenance and operations activities in an assigned area,…
- We are looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to manage our operation in the expedition cruise travel industry.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Alaluf Optical Inc.
$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Site Name: Canada - Ontario - Mississauga.
- Posted Date: Nov 28 2019.
- Drive organizational efficiency & connectivity, enabling seamless internal ways of working…
- Express Scripts Canada is actively looking for a Senior Manager, financial operations.
- Operations Management and Statutory and Regulatory Reporting :
- This individual contributor role encompasses operations, strategy, and planning in support of sales by maximizing their customer face time and minimizing their…
1st Call Industrial Ltd.
$57 an hour
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Job Title Director of Operations.
- Responsible for key manager development-succession planning.
- A degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or a related…
- Partners with Finance to successfully manage the financial operations of the brand including P&L and Advertising and Marketing Expenses, maximizing ROI.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Reports to: Vice President of Operations *.
- Manufacting Operations Management: 5 years (Preferred).
- Ensure the strategic alignment of module manufacturing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.