You refined by:
Account Manager (undo)
Operations Manager jobs in Milton, ON
$40,000 - $65,000 a year
- Is seeking an Account Manager to work with our existing client base and to build relationships with new clients in our market.
- The Account Manager is responsible for all capital equipment sales (Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathing, Repositioning and Showering) and account development…
- Collaborate with a variety of departments to be a successful account manager (materials management, logistics, credit, marketing, technical services, and…
Dearest Home Senior Care
- Your Job is to handle accurately and in a timely fashion all employee payrolls, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Completion of a post-secondary education program is preferred or equivalent experience.
- The Account Manager also works with his/her customer base to ensure that…
- An Account Manager for GTT develops and manages relationships with prospective and existing midmarket and enterprise customers to gain strategic positioning…
- Development of marketing plan for the Canadian market.
- Management of marketing and administration budgets.
- The successful candidate will possess the following…
- We are looking for an account manager who will assist in the launch and delivery of lead generation campaigns, which entails:
- We are seeking a highly motivated, confident individual to join our Business Development Activation team as an Account Manager.
- A healthy sense of curiosity.
- Work with our multidisciplinary team (Design, Project Management and Logistics) to oversee the planning, execution, delivery and reconciliation of multiple…
You Have: You Might Also Have: Why Planswel…
- Accountable for day-to-day operations and resolving major issues with the customer.
- The Account Manager will partner with and ensure the long-term success of…
- Competitive compensation package with group benefit offered upon successful completion of probation period.
- Holistic Approach - service offering ranges from tax…
- The Account Manager provides information to customers, co-ordinates customer requirements with logistics and production to provide the best level of service.
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Account Manager requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Responsibilities include the coordination, planning and completion of projects on time…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.