Operations Manager jobs in Milton, ON
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Mississauga, ON (undo)
Mr. Lube Canada
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager.
- Experience and knowledge of automotive retail operation is an asset.
- The Operations Manager will take accountability for safety, resource management, operation standards, policy implementation, client relations, and financial…
- Work with Operations for implementation of any SLA changes â€¢ Have understanding of client contract and SLAâ€™s and liaise with Operations to ensure compliance…
$37.50 an hour
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services;
- In this Operations Manager role:
- Our Operations Managers do just that – every day, all day.
- You won’t find another Operations Manager job like the one you’ll…
- Amazon is looking for high-potential leaders, who are ready to own their impact in Amazon Operations as an entry-level manager.
- What is fulfillment you ask?
- The Operations Manager, Eastern Canada is a position in the line of operations of C&W Services.
- The Operations Manager reports to the Director of Operations,…
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall service delivery performance and client relationship for their assigned account & team.
- Manage FXFC Operations Support function and provide guidance and support through leadership of various special projects and analysis of overall operations and…
- Full accountability to the Station Manager for Health & Safety issues, operational and financial performance..
- Routine liaison with customer representatives..
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management and 1 or more years of logistics or transportation experience.
- What you’ll do on a typical day:
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the warehouse including operations, customer service, office operations and production…
- We are currently looking for a Senior Service Operations Manager to join our team based in the Greater Toronto Area.
- How you will do it.
Scarlett House Food Group Inc.
$115,000 - $125,000 a year
- Sound knowledge of supply chain, production planning, warehouse and logistics management, including ERP systems and lean manufacturing.
- As an Operations Manager for JYSK, you will be responsible for:
- JYSK is one of the world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of passenger, ramp and cargo handling services.