Operations Manager jobs in Milton, ON
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Kitchener, ON (undo)
Oscar's Friendly Family Restaurant
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Service Manager will:
- Establish excellent “One Dealership” relationships with other department managers to help deliver on…
$38,000 - $40,000 a year
- A Lead Mobilist (Sales Manager) acts as the mentor and coach for a team of Mobilists within their location.
- They are the driving force behind their location's…
- As Manager, People Operations, you will oversee all aspects of Bonfire’s People Operations function, currently reporting into the Vice President of Finance.
- The opportunity is there to be promoted to higher management positions such as Member Service Manager, Area Manager and District Manager.
- Responsible for administrative, warehouse, and internal functions of branch location.
- Provides leadership to staff to meet and optimize established levels of…
- We’re looking for a high energy individual who is eager to play a key role in building the D2L events strategy and drive various aspects of event planning and…
- We’re looking for a Production Manager- Cable Operations to join our ever-growing business.
- Ensure consistent, high-quality cable production operation along all…
- Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations.
- Igloo is looking for a Sr Manager, Customer Success Operations, who will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of…
- As part of the Development team and reporting to the Software Development Manager – Integrations, you will unlock the full potential of the Mappedin Platform by…
Wolf and Grizzly
$110,000 a year
- Overseeing manufacturing and logistics planning, Setting up and tracking objectives and growth KPIs, Managing legal governance across company, Maintaining data…
Intellijoint Surgical Inc.
- The Sales Operations Manager will be tasked with growing sales figures by providing support and leadership to Intellijoint Surgical’s Sales team.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Salary$$70,000 to $80,000YEAR yearly for 40 to 45 hours per week.
- Start date As soon as possible.
- The Warehouse Manager’s role is to manage the systems, processes, and equipment within the logistics business unit such that maximum output and quality are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
AirBoss of America Corp. develops, manufactures and markets high-quality, proprietary rubber-based products to various industries, including