Operations $50,500 jobs
- Manage the day to day operations and shift crew performance to deliver on-spec product as planned to our customers.
- Manage employee attendance and performance.
KBL Group of Companies
- Reports to: Director of Operations.
- Position Title: Material Recovery Facility (MRF) Operations Manager.
- A materials recovery facility, materials reclamation…
CHRYSALIS: An Alberta Society for Citizens with Disabilities- Social Enterprise
- The Operations Lead will also be the main point of contact between our operations and key stakeholders.
- The Operations Lead is the main on-site liaison for all…
- To find out more about our story, click here.
- In our organization the Case Manager will be an integral member of a client service team proactively managing…
- Develop, steward, and execute centralized risk mitigation programs on behalf of Liquids Pipelines Operations.
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering and a minimum…
Environmental Dynamics Ltd.
- Operations management: 3 years (Preferred).
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall functions of the Projects & Service departments.
$84,597 - $120,852 a year
- Conduct research of systems, and best practice methods for operations planning.
- Plan and develop operations strategies, programs, policies and service levels.
Canderel Management (West) inc.
$70,000 - $95,000 a year
- Plan and manage the facility's operations budget.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational…
$46,627 - $62,954 a year
- Maintains a central filing system related to projects, funding, etc for Research Operations.
- Assists with the planning and managing of special events related to…
- Position Title: Regional Operations Manager.
- The Regional Operations Manager oversees the overall operations and integration of new business in the Prairies…
- Experience in an Operations and Control Centre or Dispatching Office.
- As an Operations Control Center Operator, you will direct, assist with the management and…
- Well-developed analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to see the relationships between operations and financial results;
- Relevant trade experience may be considered as equivalent for the right candidate with experience in similar operations.
- Priorities can readjust pretty quickly.
$46,690 - $57,973 a year
- Administrative Support Clerk - District Operations.
- Position Administrative Support Clerk - District Operations.
- Input field crew time into SAP/PeopleSoft.
KV Private Equity
$95,000 a year
- ABOUT KV PRIVATE EQUITY INC.
- POSITION Materials and Supply Chain Manager.
- SUMMARY Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of KVPE, the Supply Chain Manager…
- The Role: Central Operations Supervisor.
- Reporting to the Divisional Operations Manager the Central Operations Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.