Operations $50,500 jobs
Liberty Homes Ltd.
- Liberty’s operations span the complete development process, including land acquisitions, planning, construction, sales and service.
- Reporting to the Production Planning Manager, the Production Scheduler is responsible for creating and maintaining production schedules for Garibaldi’s…
- Striving for a lean continuous improvement approach locally, then expand across our North American operations.
- Ability to lead and direct an improvement team.
$111,556 - $133,217 a year
- Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA).
- The Director, Campus Planning & Development, in collaboration with the Director, Administration & Real Estate…
- Experience leading multi-million-dollar contracts, including ownership of operations, project administration, client relations and all other scopes relative to…
- One year of recent experience as a Manager or Assistant Manager of a customer facing retail operation with annual sales in excess of +$1 million.
Denwill Enterprises Inc
$49 an hour
- Oversee and manage all operations and sales for new clients.
- Employment terms: Permanent, Full time.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor degree.
- Serve as a primary member of the Cyber Threat Center (CTC) to define, implement, and manage the Enterprise Information Security Vulnerability Management Program…
RV Matrix Technologies Ltd.
$35 an hour
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- Actively participate in all aspects of clinical trial operations, including the coordination, writing, review and/or finalization of clinical trial protocols,…
- Directs store operations and implements company policies and procedures.
- Compensation includes base pay, sales commission, and bonus potential.
LIFETEC CONSTRUCTION GROUP INC.
$39 an hour
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget.
$400 a day
- The ideal safety instructor has an operations back ground in industry before they became a trainer and educator.
- Maintain classrooms according to 5S principles.
- Generally, Skilled Labourers have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry, and or a combination of training and experience making them…
- Knowledge and experience within the Construction industry together with B2B sales, marketing, and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position,…
- This role is ideal for a natural leader with extensive construction experience and highly-developed management skills.
- Review invoices from temp agencies.
- Plans and oversees day-to-day of the general operations of the company.
- The General Manager position provides both strategic and day-to-day direction to achieve…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.