Operations $50,500 jobs
- Looking for a Contract Professional (Site C) to perform formal management of contracts with medium to high complexity, so that projects and ongoing operations…
$28.25 an hour
- Current opportunities offer full-time hours for assignments from early spring through to early winter, with the possibility of extension or re-call in the…
- Liaison between business, operations, and technology and innovation teams to accurately gather, analyze, document and deliver business requirements including…
- Oversees security at City facilities, including responsibility for technical and physical security; develops and delivers security operations plans.
$65,835 - $87,365 a year
- Meet with decision makers, system owners and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals.
- Determines and guides the functional use and operations of the RE system and other applications.
- Three to five years’ experience in a similar role, preferably…
$53,566 - $93,828 a year
- The Computer Information Technology program prepares student for work across in all area’s of information technology with a focus on modern operations including…
- Internally titled as Documentation Review Specialist "(DRS)", this role will be responsible for completing lease and loan documentation on those transactions…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.