Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)
Operations $50,500 jobs
- Security/Protection (LM) creates and maintains secure and accessible environments using the best practices and through excellence in related contract management…
- Hereditary Cancer, BC Cancer, Vancouver.
- Conduct literature searches on various topics related to the program of study.
- What’s in it for you.
- Facilities Maintenance and Operations provides hospital site-based stewardship of physical assets including structural, mechanical and electrical systems…
- Manage key stakeholder relationships while gathering requirements, analyzing data, and working with a team in a fast-paced changing environment.
$35.64 - $44.47 an hour
- BC Cancer, $35.64 to $44.47.
- We are looking for Radiation Therapists for all six BC Cancer centres across our province!
- Current CPR (Level C) certification.
- Design, implement and manage project infrastructure, maintain the efficient operation of hardware and software including troubleshooting and resolving highly…
$38.89 an hour
- Reporting to the Provincial Manager, Data Centre Services of Technology Services within PHSA, the IT Asset Analyst is primarily responsible for the provision…
- Involved in office/administrative operations, fork-lift operations, receiving, picking and packing of inventory items, cross-docking and shipping of goods for…
- Deeley Research Centre, BC Cancer Victoria.
- BC Cancer - Victoria’s Trev and Joyce Deeley Research Centre is a world class cancer research facility specializing…
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Employee Records and Benefits, the Associate, Employee Records and Benefits is responsible for administering all benefits programs,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.