Operations $50,500 jobs
- The ideal candidate will be able to form and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure that the operations team runs as efficiently as possible.
- Your medical training team will work in a business environment and convey knowledge and skills to Canopy employees, developing a highly competitive, skilled…
- Maintain compliant operations against all work instructions, SOPs, Change Requests, JSAs and supply chain requests for the chocolate factory.
- You will be accountable for identifying product development opportunities, liaising with R&D and supply chain to coordinate product manufacturing, assisting…
- Monitor and manage the inventory of tools and supplies required by processing operations.
- Participate in strategic discussions regarding processing operations…
- This position is responsible for providing plumbing maintenance and repair to the St. John’s Campus alongside the Facility Manager.
- Provide process direction and recommendations to operations for new formulations as well as support for the scale up of related manufacturing technology.
- Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Electrician is responsible for providing electrical maintenance to the Niagara on the Lake Campus.
- Report any incident and/or damage affecting operations.
- Reporting to the Third Class Chief Power Engineer, the Fourth Class Power Engineer must have thorough,…
- Manage quality system processes, including annual product review and management review.
- Partners with stakeholders across multiple sites to ensure knowledge…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.