Operations $50,500 jobs
- Book travel plans for Operations staff.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator must be extremely organized, proactive and a quick…
- As the Junior Operations Scheduler, you’ll report to the Master Planner for all our cannabis grow operations across Canada.
- Work with Customer Operations Management to determine appropriate training requirements.
- The Customer Operations Training Specialist will be responsible for the…
- Maintain compliant operations against all work instructions, SOPs, Change Requests, JSAs and supply chain requests for the chocolate factory.
- We are looking for energetic, ambitious, and creative individuals to join our growing team.
- Conduct daily care and maintenance of plants from seed to harvest.
- Assure all QC activities, e.g. testing, retention, room inspections, sanitation monitoring, room approvals, equipment and material files, operate effectively to…
- This role will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager.
- The Sales Operations Specialist will empower the greater sales team through the development and…
- 10+ years in IT Operations Management.
- This position will be responsible for IT operations support in Canada.
- Provide management liaison for projects in regions…
- Reporting to the Extraction Manager, the Operations Supervisor, Extraction is responsible for leading and overseeing the daily activities with the Extraction…
- Our ideal candidate will have proven inventory control skills, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment, team building and leadership skills, will take pride…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.