Operations $50,500 jobs
- Ensure that operations are consistent with Canopy’s human resource, IT, corporate policies and regulatory frameworks.
- Lead daily and weekly production meetings.
- Experience in agricultural operations and scheduling.
- As the Junior Operations Scheduler, you’ll report to the Master Planner for all our cannabis grow…
- Meet daily with operations team to provide updates on transport.
- Canopy Growth is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter who can manage and…
- Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Electrician is responsible for providing electrical maintenance to the St. John’s Campus.
- Must be detail oriented, have solid verbal and written communications skills, excellent relationship-building skills and a solid understanding of project…
- The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing sales and community engagement activities in their assigned territory in the new recreational cannabis…
- Through continuous learning, you will uphold the high standards of health and safety at our site by reporting and measuring KPIs, identification of hazardous…
- The Customer Operations Training Specialist will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of Customer Operations training across all…
- Post-Harvest Duties including but not limited to the operation and maintenance of milling and sealing equipment.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance of all systems.
- Reporting to the Food Safety and Quality Manager, The Food Safety and Quality Technician will be responsible for conducting testing, sampling, monitoring and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.