Operations $50,500 jobs
- Assign tasks when line operation is not active.
- Successfully begin and end operation of beverage processing equipment (tanks etc.).
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- We are looking for a very organized and detail-oriented individual to join our quality team as Compliance Lead.
- Lead loss and theft investigations.
- Book travel plans for Operations staff.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator must be extremely organized, proactive and a quick…
- As the Junior Operations Scheduler, you’ll report to the Master Planner for all our cannabis grow operations across Canada.
- Canopy Growth is currently seeking experienced Manager, IT Business Partnership (ITBP) - Operations to join the ITPMO team with a focus on supporting our…
- The QA Person is responsible for leading the sites Quality Assurance operations.
- Collaborate with Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, and Marketing…
- Work with Customer Operations Management to determine appropriate training requirements.
- The Customer Operations Training Specialist will be responsible for the…
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about manufacturing operations, embedding yourself in core business functions and processes.
- We are looking for energetic, ambitious, and creative individuals to join our growing team.
- Conduct daily care and maintenance of plants from seed to harvest.
- This role will be as a Regulatory Affairs Associate as part of the Canadian Regulatory Affairs Team.
- Ensuring products comply with the Canadian Regulations,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.