Operations $50,500 jobs
- Book travel plans for Operations staff.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator must be extremely organized, proactive and a quick…
- As the Junior Operations Scheduler, you’ll report to the Master Planner for all our cannabis grow operations across Canada.
- The QA Person is responsible for leading the sites Quality Assurance operations.
- Collaborate with Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, and Marketing…
- Reporting to the Facilities Engineering Manager, the CAD Coordinator is responsible to create design drawings for new projects as well as incorporate designs…
- We are looking for energetic, ambitious, and creative individuals to join our growing team.
- Conduct daily care and maintenance of plants from seed to harvest.
- We are looking for a very well organized and detail-oriented individual to join our quality team.
- If you have sound judgment, great time management skills mixed…
- The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing sales and community engagement activities in their assigned territory in the new recreational cannabis…
- This role will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager.
- The Sales Operations Specialist will empower the greater sales team through the development and…
- Provide regular communication to Plant Research Operations Manager on task progress and inconsistencies.
- Research Inventory Technician, Plant Research.
- Maintain compliant operation against all work instructions, SOP's, Change Requests, JSA’s and Regional Cultivation Manager’s requests for the cultivation area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.